Event Period: 9/1 - 9/10
[How to participate]
Collect & send 8 types of event gifts during event period to win rewards!
Top 3 host with at least 60k total points will be rewarded with up to 5% of total uCoins collected via event gifts. Top rookie host (registered after 7/1/2022) with at least 8k total uCoins collected will be rewarded with 1% of total uCoins collected via event gifts. Top 3 gifters in rank will win Mid-Autumn event badge, profile frame, & mini bio card.
Mid-Autumn is all about celebrating with family & friends under the full moon. Post short video of you celebrating the holiday with #Mid-Autumn in caption to earn likes & win Mid-Autumn event badge, profile frame, & mini bio card!
「Under the Moon」1314💎/uCoins/Points
「Lucky Paper Lantern」50💎/5 uCoins/5 Points
「Lucky Bunny」300💎/30 uCoins/30 Points
「Lucky Rocket」800💎/80 uCoins/80 Points
「Lucky Full Moon」1000💎/100 uCoins/100 Points
(Host gets 10% uCoins from lucky gifts, the remaining 90% are added to the event prize pool)
「Bunny Bundle」600💎/1000 Points/50% share for hosts
(Send this gift to have a chance of becoming the lucky winner of Mid-Autumn Bundle!)
Do not hesitate to contact @Jin_mg on Telegram for any further questions!