top of page

Uplive 6th Anniversary - Chapter 2 Summer

Earn big rewards for Uplive 6th Anniversary - Chapter 2

Event Period: 7/8 - 7/14

[How to participate] Collect & send 8 types of event gifts during event period to win rewards!

Top 5 host with at least 100k total points will be rewarded with up to 10% of total uCoins collected via event gifts. Top rookie host (registered after 6/1/2022) with at least 8k total uCoins collected will be rewarded with 1% of total uCoins collected via event gifts. Top 3 gifters with at least 10k total points sent via event gifts will win Uplive 6th Anniversary Spring profile frame & event exclusive vehicle.

#UpliveTalents Shorts Let us Celebrate Uplive spirit showing off your talents! Post short videos with #UpliveTalents in caption of you showing us your talents.

Cake Draw Spend 💎 or gain free draws from completing missions to draw high value rewards from cakes during the Uplive 6th anniversary gala event (7/1 ~ 7/31).

Events Gifts: Stream Gifts

「Avocado Island」2000💎/uCoins/Points

「Summer CD」5000💎/uCoins/Points

「Summer Loving」10000💎/uCoins/Points Lucky Gifts

「Lucky Ice」30💎/3 uCoins/3 Points

「Lucky Fan」200💎/20 uCoins/20 Points

「Lucky Surfboard」700💎/70 uCoins/70 Points

「Lucky Donut」1200💎/120 uCoins/120 Points

(Host gets 10% uCoins from lucky gifts, the remaining 90% are added to the prize pool)

Special Gift

「Island Shells」5800💎/58 uCoins/580 Points (Host gets 10% uCoins from this special gift, the remaining 90% are added to the Cake Draw prize pool)

NOTE: Rank Points can ONLY be collected via event gifts.

Do not hesitate to contact @Jin_mg on Telegram for any further questions!

Comments


bottom of page