top of page

Uplive 6th Anniversary - Chapter 3 Summer

Earn big rewards for Uplive 6th Anniversary - Chapter 3

Event Period: 7/15 - 7/21

[How to participate] Collect & send 9 types of event gifts during event period to win rewards!

Top 5 host with at least 100k total points will be rewarded with up to 8% of total uCoins collected via event gifts. Top rookie host (registered after 6/1/2022) with at least 8k total uCoins collected will be rewarded with 1% of total uCoins collected via event gifts. Top 3 gifters with at least 10k total points sent via event gifts will win Uplive 6th Anniversary Autumn profile frame/mini bio card & event exclusive vehicle.

#UpliveTalents Shorts Let us Celebrate Uplive spirit showing us what your home has to offer! Post short videos with #FallSeason to claim a 6th Anniversary Autumn profile frame. Light UP! Collect event lucky gifts during event period to gain UP points & 5000U in rewards! Accumulate a specific amount of UP points to activate the 1 min countdown chest, amazing animation, & a special public broadcast bullet. Rewards are sent to the host's backpack after the treasure is opened, users can grab limited reward by clicking on the chest AFTER following the host.

Cake Draw Spend 💎 or gain free draws from completing missions to draw high value rewards from cakes during the Uplive 6th anniversary gala event (7/1 ~ 7/31).

Events Gifts: Stream Gifts

「Happy 6th Anniversary」300💎/uCoins/Points

「Autumn Road Trip」888💎/uCoins/Points

「Fall Season」5800💎/uCoins/Points 「Autumn Island」12000💎/uCoins/Points Lucky Gifts

「Lucky Maple」200💎/20 uCoins/20 Points

「Lucky Scarecrow」500💎/50 uCoins/50 Points

「Lucky Mushroom」800💎/80 uCoins/80 Points

「Lucky Cake」1100💎/110 uCoins/110 Points

(Host gets 10% uCoins from lucky gifts, the remaining 90% are added to the event prize pool)

Special Gift

「Sunflower Dance」600💎/60 uCoins/600 Points

(Host gets 10% uCoins from lucky gifts, the remaining 90% are added to the Cake Draw prize pool)

NOTE: Rank Points can ONLY be collected via event gifts.

Do not hesitate to contact @Jin_mg on Telegram for any further questions!

Comments


bottom of page