Information notice pursuant to The Malaysia Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) of 2010.
We inform you that www.upliveworldstage.com governed by Edvertica Sdn Bhd (“Worldstage”), appointed by Uplive USA ("Uplive"), will process your personal data (the “Data”) which will be submitted by you in connection with your registration on the site www.upliveworldstage.com (the “Site”) or with your participation to any Competition (as defined in the Site), in compliance with applicable legislation that governs the protection of personal data, to the following terms and conditions.
1) Purpose of the processing. The processing will be carried out for the following purposes:
a) Run your registration to the Site and manage your participation to any Competition, as better specified in the Terms and Conditions of Use (http://www.upliveworldstage.com/terms-and-conditions) and
b) maintenance and storage of the Data for purposes strictly related to (a) above.
2) Modalities of the processing The processing could consist of the collection, elaboration, registration, or filing of the Data and could be carried out both manually and through automated or electronic means or instruments.
3) Communication and diffusion. The Data collected by Worldstage may be communicated to third parties in charge of the supply, on behalf of Worldstage, of activities instrumental or otherwise necessary to achieve the purposes under Section 1) above.
4) Transfer abroad of data. Data may be transferred abroad in countries around the World to subjects responsible for supplying, on behalf of Worldstage, of activities which are instrumental or otherwise necessary to achieve the purposes under Section 1) above. These subjects will process the Data as external data processors on behalf of Worldstage.
5) Nature of the supply of Data. The supply of Data by you to Worldstage has facultative nature. However, your refusal to supply your Data to On Stage will imply the impossibility for Worldstage to achieve the purposes specified under Section 1 above.
6) Data subject’s rights. In your quality as data subject, you have the rights set forth under Article 7 of the Privacy Code, this including the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your Data exist, the communication of such Data in intelligible form, the identification details concerning the data processors and the subjects to which your Data could be communicated as well as the right to obtain the updating, rectification and integration of your Data, the erasure, transformation, anonymization or blocking of any Data that have been processed unlawfully, as well as the right to object, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your Data by Worldstage.
7) Data Controller the data controller of your data is Edvertica Sdn Bhd, with registered office in Kota Damansara, Malaysia, Tel. +6012-6171086, e-mail address email@example.com. For the exercise of the rights under Article 7 of the Privacy Code and to obtain the updated list of any further data processors of your Data you may send a written request to the Data Controller at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important note concerning data processing in connection with Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited. If the responsible body for the data processing that occurs via this website has their basis outside of the European Economic area and Switzerland, then the associated Google Analytics data processing is carried out by Google LLC. Google Ireland Limited and Google LLC. will hereinafter be referred to as “Google”.
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files saved on the site visitor’s computer, to help the website analyze their use of the site. The information generated by the cookie (including the truncated IP address) about the use of the website will normally be transmitted to and stored by Google.
Google Analytics is used exclusively with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()" on this website. This extension ensures an anonymization of the IP address by truncation and excludes a direct personal reference. Via this extension Google truncates the site visitor’s IP address within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional situations will the site visitor’s full IP address be transmitted to Google servers in the United States and truncated there. The IP address, that is provided by the site visitor’s browser in using Google Analytics will not be merged by Google with other data from Google.
On behalf of the site operator, Google will use the information collected to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other website and internet related services to the site operator (Art. 6 (1)( f) GDPR). The legitimate interest in data processing lies in the optimization of this website, the analysis of the use of the website and the adaptation of the content. The interests of the users are adequately protected by the pseudonymization of their data.
Google LLC. offers a guarantee to maintain an adequate level of data protection on the basis of European standard contractual clauses. The data sent and linked to the Google Analytics cookies, e.g. user IDs or advertising IDs will be automatically deleted after 50 months. The deletion of data whose retention period has been reached is carried out automatically once a month.
The website visitor can prevent data collection via Google Analytics on this website by clicking here. An "Opt-out Cookie" shall then be applied which shall prevent any future collection of the site visitors data when visiting this website.
We use the reCAPTCHA service provided by Google LLC (Google) to protect your submissions via internet submission forms on this site. This plugin checks if you are a person in order to prevent certain website functions from being (ab)used by spam bots (particularly comments). This plugin query includes the sending of the IP address and possibly other data required by Google for the Google reCAPTCHA service. For this purpose your input will be communicated to and used by Google. However, your IP address is previously truncated by Google within member states of the European Union or in other states which are party to the agreement on the European Economic Area and is, as such, anonymized. Only in exceptional cases is a full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the United States and truncated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of this service. The IP address provided by reCaptcha from your browser shall not be merged with any other data from Google.
By using the reCAPTCHA service, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
NEW contest for the priceless & ageless senior streamers of Uplive! Open to Uplive streamers aged 40 and above. Stay tuned to this Family-themed event!